Have you looked in the mirror lately and seen beauty, regardless of what you’re wearing or what your hair looks like?
- Do you know what it feels like to be in a crowd of people and feel completely yourself?
- Do you believe that you deserve to be loved and respected?
Remember What You’re Worth
- Regardless of how anyone treats you…
- Whether anyone believes in you…
- Whether you feel loved or not…
YOU are the most important person to believe in!
- Don’t let anyone sell you short!
- Don’t give anyone the power to make you feel cheap or used!
Your life and your future are so incredibly valuable!!
“The way you treat yourself sets the standard for others.” – Dr. Sonya Friedman
“You can’t ask for what you want unless you know what it is. A lot of people don’t know what they want or they want much less than they deserve. First, you have to figure out what you want. Second, you have to decide that you deserve it. Third, you have to believe you can get it. And, fourth, you have to have the guts to ask for it.” – Barbara De Angelo
“The minute you settle for less than you deserve, you get even less than you settled for.” – Maureen Dowd
“Every time you state what you want or believe, you’re the first to hear it. It’s a message to both you and others about what you think is possible. Don’t put a ceiling on yourself.” – Oprah Winfrey
“Self-worth comes from one place – thinking you’re worth it.” – Wayne Dyer